Member of TeamWedding.ca™:
Complete Canada Wedding Planning Website!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Angela & Jamie's Ohio Wedding

This weekend I had the honor for traveling to Ohio to photograph not only my wife's best friends wedding, but the best wedding I have been to as of yet.  This was by far the best destination I have done to date, Angela and Jamie Renée and I thank you for having us to share your very special day and I want to welcome Angela with open arms into Canada.

Thanks for having us and enjoy your honeymoon.

JS

PS: there are so many more photos to come, make sure you sign up for the feed to keep up to date.















Joel Smith
http://www.joelsmithphotography.ca

0 comments:

Joel Smith

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP